https://academicfinest.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/AFlogo.png 0 0 mary https://academicfinest.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/AFlogo.png mary2022-12-21 00:50:072022-12-21 00:50:07Assignment 2: avon products or ge money america case study | Talent Management | Strayer University
Assignment 2: avon products or ge money america case study | Talent Management | Strayer University
From the Goldsmith & Carter textbook, select either the Avon Products (Chapter 1) or GE Money Americas (Chapter 6) case study for this assignment.
Write a five (5)page paper in which you:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $11/Page
- Provide a brief description of the status of the company that led to its determination that a change was necessary.
- Identify the model for change theory typified in the case study of your choice. Discuss what led you to identify the model that you did.
- Illustrate the types of evaluation information that were collected and how they are used to benefit the company.
- Speculate about success of the changes within the next five (5) years and how adjustments could be made if the results become less than ideal.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explore how to identify and develop high-potential talent.
- Analyze behavior change theories and their impact on talent management processes.
- Determine the effects of leadership in the management of talent pools and the talent review process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.