https://academicfinest.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/AFlogo.png 0 0 mary https://academicfinest.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/AFlogo.png mary2022-12-21 02:51:272022-12-21 02:51:27Assignment 4: employment law case brief
Assignment 4: employment law case brief
Using the selected employment law case: MACH MINING, LLC v. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION http://case.lawmemo.com/us/machmining.pdf
Write a three to four (4) page brief in which you:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $11/Page
- Summarize the issue of the case, and then explain the employment law that was violated.
- Evaluate the type of impact the violation had on the organization then determine two (2) ways the organization could mitigate the issue. Justify your response.
- Based on your research, determine if a policy was or was not in place during the violation. Then, recommend a communication for all employees to enhance the knowledge of the policy. Support your response.
- As a HR Manager, explore Verizon Wireless (www.verizonwireless.com), then suggest three (3) ways you could make the organization violation free from employment law issues. Justify your response.
- Use at least two (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources. (USE ALL AMERICAN PUBLICATIONS, CITATIONS AND RESOURCES FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT!) I should be able to look up the resources to ensure they are accurate.
- Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements! (ALL WORK SHOULD BE ORIGNIAL WITH NO PLAGIARISM AND IN PROPER ENGLISH GRAMMAR!)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine employment laws that apply to the selection, development, and management of employees.
- Evaluate policies and processes that promote a diverse workforce.
- Develop policies that are compliant with employment laws.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in employment law.
- Write clearly and concisely about employment law using proper writing mechanic.