- Review the Learning Resources this week to deepen your understanding of the impact of biology on criminality.
- Consider the nature versus nurture debate as it relates to criminality.
Post your responses to the following questions:
- Do you think certain individuals are born to be criminals? Why or why not?
- If some people are born criminals, does society have an obligation to identify and/or eliminate the risk through eugenics? Why or why not
- What are the ethical, social, and moral implications of this approach?
Note: Your post should be substantial (1 paragraph or more for each bullet point above), supported with scholarly evidence from your research and/or the Learning Resources, and properly cited using APA style.