Teams have been a part of organizations for many years with the function and purposes changing as the needs of the organization have changed. A common emotion for individuals is to have an individual approach to their work rather than a collective effort. With this in mind, answer the following questions.
This DB has three parts:
- How do teams bring value to an organization?
- How are high performing teams built?
- When a team is working well together and the project is proceeding as planned what can happen to derail even the high performing teams?
This assignment has two parts:
Merriam-Webster dictionary defines unethical conduct as an act or acts that do not conform to accepted standards of behavior.
- Who sets the norm for ethical conduct? Can conduct that has been criminalized by a sovereign’s legislative body still be ethical? Is it not a societal norm for a parent to provide food to his/her child? Can the act of parent stealing food to feed his/her child be ethical while at the same time be a violation of a criminal statute?
- Think of other examples and provide your reasoning for punishment if warranted? Assume that the conduct in question in a criminal misdemeanor and it is the person’s first offense (petty crime punishable by fine or confinement in the county jail for no more than 356 days)