https://academicfinest.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/AFlogo.png 0 0 mary https://academicfinest.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/AFlogo.png mary2022-10-02 19:14:362022-10-02 19:14:36Encryption methodologies to protect an organization’s data | CMGT431 Information Systems Security | University of Phoenix
Encryption methodologies to protect an organization’s data | CMGT431 Information Systems Security | University of Phoenix
Companies are susceptible to losing customer data to cyber-attackers and human errors, so organizations must properly protect their data and network.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $11/Page
In this assignment, you will create an Encryption Policy for CIO review. Use the organization you chose in the discussion Classifying an Organization’s Sensitive Data.
Write a 2- to 2½-page policy, and ensure you:
- List the organization’s sensitive data that must be protected.
- Complete a matrix that compares the asymmetric and symmetric encryption methodologies (PKI, TLS, SSL) for protecting data within the network.
- Describe at least 2 primary threats that could compromise the organization’s data.
- Describe how the encryption methodologies that should be implemented to protect the organization’s sensitive data.
- Standards for Security Categorization of Federal Information and Information Systems.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.