Describe research from Mayer text that uses this schedule of reinforcement- (Fixed Ratio Schedule)
This is to be done on two slides (Mayer, G.R., Sulzer-Azaroff, B., & Wallace, M. (2022). Behavior analysis for lasting change. (5th Edition) Sloan Publishing.
Explain the schedule of reinforcement. What does it “look like” in practice.
- Describe the strengths/benefits of the schedule
- Describe the challenges/issues associated with the schedule
- Share when it is and when it is not appropriate to use that schedule
- Each group member will share an example of how that schedule of reinforcement is used in their field based setting including:
- A description of the behaviors to which the reinforcement schedules was applied
- The procedures with which it was used
- A rationale for why that specific schedule was the recommended and preferred one. The rationale should be linked to the readings.
- Each group member will research and find an article to support the use of this schedule. This research will be cited in the narrative and added to the reference page.