The report should include discussions on the below topics:
Case Report Content
I. Problem Statement
– State the problem clearly.
– Identify critical five keywords and discuss them in detail.
– Why did it happen? Who is responsible? What is the main issue?
– Who are the main parties? Please present parties involved and their respective position: Individuals, Organizations, Government, Any other institutions??
II. Analysis of the current situation
– Why is the person/company facing this problem?
– What should change? What actions can be taken?
– What functions of the organization are involved? (HR,
Marketing, Management (CEO), Finance?
– Any specific issue? Onboarding, Sales, Selection, firing, harassment.
– Alternatives: The group should come up with different alternative actions and discuss the potential consequences of each.
– Please evaluate each alternative actions’ outcomes.
Examples could be ‘low employee morale’, decreased efficiency’, ‘low work effort and so forth.
III. Expert Opinions
– Every case has two different expert opinions. Please also include these opinions in your presentations before presenting your own interview results.
– Please conduct a detailed interview, and elaborate on:
o Why did you choose this interviewee, please provide all the supportive material? (Please detail the current position, previous experience, etc.) o Present the viewpoint of the interviewee in detail.
IV. Group Evaluation
– What is your final decision after reviewing two expert opinions and your interview findings?
– Evaluation and analysis, discussion of the details.
– Final Decision and please support your decision.