ROI is one of the most common financial measuring tools. Being able to calculate the ROI, or expected ROI, allows us to make the best decisions about where to invest our funds for the most return on our investment over time.
Using the numbers in Course Scenario: Phoenix Fine Electronics, which was provided in Week 1, perform the following tasks:
- Calculate the estimated ROI for an ERP implementation.
- Calculate the estimated productivity as a result of implementing ERP system.
Note: If you need help calculating ROI, review this week’s activity, LinkedIn Learning: Content Marketing ROI by Honigman.
Complete your business case to present to the management team of Phoenix Fine Electronics. Incorporate your analysis and instructor feedback from the previous weeks’ assignments.
Include the following:
- Executive summary
- High-level overview of business needs and desired outcomes
- Scope of the project
- Measurable values of the new system
- An explanation of the strategic alignment
- Estimated ROI and productivity (from Part 1)
- Final recommendation