This unit forms part of the following qualification:
BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Task 1 – Knowledge Test 5
Question 1 5
Question 3 5
Question 4 5
Question 5 6
Question 6 6
Question 7 6
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to review an organisation’s digital strategy and assess whether it is fulfilling its objectives according to relevant performance indicators.
The unit applies to individuals who are responsible for reviewing the operation and effectiveness of an organisation’s digital strategy to ensure the strategy remains according to organisation’s objectives.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Training and assessment resources required for this unit of competency
The student will have access to the following:
· Learner Guide
· Self Study Guide
· PowerPoint presentation
· Your trainer/assessor will confirm assessment submission details for each assessment task.
· This assessment is a written questionnaire with a mix of objective and subjective questions.
· Refer to the learning material for this unit and undertake additional independent research if needed.
· To complete this task satisfactorily, provide satisfactory answers to all questions in your own words, as instructed.
· Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986
· Age Discrimination Act 2004
· Disability Discrimination Act 1992
· Racial Discrimination Act 1975
· Sex Discrimination Act 1984
· The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and Australian Privacy Principles (APPs)
· Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 – Applicable in Victoria
· Work Health and Safety Act 2011
Assessment task description
· This is the first (1) unit assessment task you have to successfully complete to be deemed competent in this unit of competency.
· The Unit Knowledge Test is comprised of eleven (12) written questions
· You must respond to all questions and submit them to your Trainer/Assessor.
· You must answer all questions to the required level, e.g. provide the number of points, to be deemed satisfactory in this task.
· You will receive your feedback within two weeks – you will be notified by your Trainer/Assessor when results are available.
· This knowledge test is untimed and are conducted as open book tests (this means you are able to refer to your textbook during the test).
· You must read and respond to all questions.
· You may handwrite/use computers to answer the questions.
· You must complete the task independently.
· No marks or grades are allocated for this assessment task. The outcome of the task will be Satisfactory, Reassessment or Not Satisfactory.
· As you complete this assessment task you are predominately demonstrating your written skills and knowledge to your trainer/assessor.
· The trainer/assessor may ask you relevant questions on this assessment task to ensure that this is your own work.
Further assessment instructions can be found in your Assessment Overview Document available on My Campus.
List three types of digital strategy review methodologies.