https://academicfinest.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/AFlogo.png 0 0 mary https://academicfinest.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/AFlogo.png mary2022-12-19 09:02:022022-12-19 09:02:02quantitative reasoning ii project: final presentation mth216
quantitative reasoning ii project: final presentation mth216
The purpose of this assignment is to use skills you have learned throughout all five weeks of the course. You will be able to apply what they have learned to solve a real world problem that you could use to in your future career.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $11/Page
please see attach documents
Create a 5- to 6-slide presentation that must include:
- One slide on the Introduction
- Introduce your topic and question that you chose in Week 2.
- Why did it interest you? How does it relate to life?
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Three to four slides of your visuals
- Show your tables, scatter plot, other 2 visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s) that you created in Week 3.
- Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis.
- Discuss what you can conclude from the visuals. How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- How confident are you that your conclusion is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- must include – detailed speaker notes for each slide
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.