Sales force compensation | HRM 533 – Total Rewards | Strayer University
Sales Force Compensation
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While that are many factors that go into motivating these people, one of the primary factors is the compensation plan that describes how they will be rewarded. Research a large organization’s sales force and its compensation plan ( AT&T). Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. In order to motivate the sales force to produce the highest number of clients, describe six (6) features of an effective total rewards program.
2. Describe the behaviors of the sales force that are targeted with the compensation plan.
3. Assess how a value proposition is achieved for current and future employees in the plan you have outlined.
4. Based upon the type of plan you have created, indicate how attracted you think future salespeople may be to this plan.
5. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment