This scholarl doc is an interpretive analysis of the comprehensive genogram illustration which highlights trends in family relationships, marital status, family issues, family patterns of mental illness, and substance abuse.
Develop a scholarly doc in word format that addresses the following criteria:
- Complete a 5-6 page in-depth analysis of the information gained in the family genogram ALREADY DONE (SEE ATTACHED).
- Three issues should be addressed in this narrative:
- Define what the term “family” means to you and describe how your definition of family influenced the content of the genogram. Include cultural, spiritual and ethnic influences in your response.
- Describe your family’s structure. Include household composition, sibling constellations, unusual family configurations and multiple families, i.e., foster care, adoption, stepfamilies, and god-families. Provide specific examples of open-type, closed-type, or random-type communication and the presence of boundaries, if any.
- Discuss your reasons for excluding family members that may have been logical to include.
- Use key terms to interpret the family dynamics and communication and how it impacts the family.
- Interpret the family’s patterns and functioning between and within generations. Provide specific examples to explain the family’s relationship with each other i.e., relationship dynamics between generations and intergenerational and family member roles. Use key terms to interpret life events like marriages, divorces, transitions, traumas, family secrets, and critical life changes.
Formatted and cited in current APA style 7 ed with support from at least 6 academic sources which need to be journal articles or books from 2019 up to now (all of them included in the references page). NO WEBSITES allowed for reference entry. Include doi, page numbers, etc. Plagiarism must be less than 10%.